You want to know a really good diet? Have 3 babies and only eat what they refuse. It works out pretty well once your diet isn't pureed goodness. I try not to feed my kids junk, so I am getting a nutritious diet. It changes every day...what they refuse...so you get a good variety. Today I have had a few bites of whole grain waffle, a handful of blueberries, a bite of cottage cheese and a pretty decent size serving of frozen mixed veggies. I thought I was going to get a piece of toast with hummus spread but that took a trip through a mouth before it landed all soggy on the floor. I can't wait for dinner.
There's a thing about cottage cheese when Ella is the diner: it cannot be served with a spoon. A handful must also be dropped on the floor before we remember we like it (carpet side, not the easy-wipe tablecloth side, that would make too much sense). We will be rethinking the seating chart shortly. I am sick of picking cottage cheese out of carpet fibers. In all honesty, I am sick of picking just about everything out of carpet fibers.
Caught in the act, notice the head turn diversion:
And the Memorial Day crew. Those not outside feeding worms to baby birds that is:
We were big fans of the pup tent...and the cell phones.
Wrong holiday Max.
1 comment:
haha loving the couch climbing picture ;) was good to see you guys!
Post a Comment