Thursday, July 28, 2011

Conversations with 16 month old maniacs

Ella, we do not bite Mya's toes. You can touch her toes, you can kiss her toes, but you cannot bite her toes. No sir, you cannot bite her toes either. Not even a nibble.

Please don't sit on your sister's head.

There will be no pooping in the pool.

Mommy. da. Mommy. da. Mommy. da. Daddy. ma. Oh I give up.

You won't eat chicken but you will eat dirt?

Hey buddy, that was quite the switcharoo, but lets use our own toothbrushes. No? Alright well you just need one of them.

Are you brushing your sister's belly button?

Scream at me all you want but you are not getting my sandwich.

That was good sharing! Kind of. Bud, you have to actually let her have it for it to count.

Are you giving kissies to your sister?

Oh did you find a fry? That's probably okay to eat, I try not to keep moldy fries laying around.

You want more applesauce? Well your brother just stole the spoon, so it looks like we are out of luck for a minute.

Ella, stay away from that diaper. You are only allowed one poop-eating episode per lifetime and you already used yours.

I guess yogurt and applesauce could work as a finger food.

No tackling on the sofa. Oh that's the ottoman, carry-on.

How about we don't drink the bath water. I appreciate the use of the cup though.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

The things we say to our kids! And we can't believe they come out of our mouths! Gotta love babies and toddlers...especially when they come in 2's & 3's and gang up on you!

Alicia said...

I hear the fun really begins when the conversations are a bit less one-sided