Friday, March 16, 2012

The will of the 2 year old maniac

He has that look about him. I am up to something I shouldn't be.
'Clayton, what do you have?'
He looks down. He looks up. 'Keeey' and he raises his hand to reveal his treasure.
'Can you please put those back on daddy's nightstand?'
And he pads away. He stands at the nightstand and waits for me to ask two more times. He reluctantly releases his grasp. But there is no protest. His look as he passes me in the hall: I had to try.

Oh she is so mad.
'Ella can you tell me what's wrong?'
'No!'
He sets her down.
'Up!'
'Ella, you just wanted down. Go see your mommy'
'No'
She is stomping and screaming as she follows him through the room.
'Ella this is not how we act'
'EEHHHHH'
And she pouts by the window.
Ella are you ready for juice?
'Juuuuuuuice'
Glad that's Over.

There is something in my right hand. They keep telling me to lift it. Shake it. Hey folks, it's called tone. Relax. I am trying. What is that? It is red. Oh a little higher. Why are these arms failing me? Shiny red. Almost there. Oh its a pom pom. A shiny red pom pom! I am shaking a shiny red pom pom. My favorite. Wait, come back. Don't take my pom pom. Oh no. Not the left hand now!

No comments: