Happy 'its after Mother's Day but I am going to write about it anyway' all. The highlights:
We all woke up in the same house. This was a bit of a question mark in the wee hours of Saturday morning when Mya's O2 sats dropped into the 70s repeatedly as they were trying to work her off oxygen. They kinda freak out around 88. After about the 4th time I told the nurse she looked completely normal we just shut off the monitor. No harm done. Miss Mya is just the picture of oxygen usage efficiency I guess.
Clayton ate my breakfast. Well I got half of my toast and a few bites of sausage.
I recruited a few more gardeners to assist with my new square foot garden. Let's just say the carrots are sufficiently watered.
I went on one of the shortest nature walks in history with 2 of my favorite people. We saw a train, yellow flowers, the river, stepped in front of some bicyclists and then decided we wanted to be carried. And we're done.
After throwing baby to the ground repeatedly to see if she bounces like Clayton's rubber ball (she does not), Ella strapped her safely in the stroller and took her for a spin around the living room. Such a good mommy.
Mya and I watched last week's Private Practice while daddy went to the grocery store and the crazies rested up for the evening.
We entertained the patrons at Chili's. Ella was not fooled when we failed to order her french fries with her kids meal. She just munched on chips to hold herself over until daddy's arrived and then quite literally stuffed her face. I think the count was up to 6 at a time at one point. We also learned Clayton does not like salsa but he will eat guacamole.
And finally, I had a couple little people fight over who got to have mommy carry them to bed.
Happy Mothers Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment