Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh, you were hungry?

Well I just fed the floor. That's a first in this house so I win a prize. The prize is that I get to stay up another hour and feed her again. Mya's pump just beeped that it was done so I went to flush her tube. And discovered she still had oil in it. And the extension wasn't attached to anything. Because we were pumping formula directly onto the carpet. Its a good thing keto formula is so cheap (its not). Also a good thing that I can just walk away from the soggy carpet because our new hardwood is being delivered tomorrow. Well maybe. Know what else is cool? After 18 days we are still not in ketosis. So the formula is doing the carpet just about as much good as it is doing Mya. Whoever is sneaking candy to my child when I am not looking, cut it out.

No comments: