Look at that head control!
I am quite happy to report that my 28 month old maniacs are healthy again. For the most part. I am also happy to report that we are sleeping again. For the most part. I try not to say these things too loudly as we might be shaking things up again pretty shortly. I have in my draft box an email to the dietician. I have been hesitant to hit send but we are working on sending the white flag up the pole. If you will. It appears that Mya is on strike from making ketones, so we pretty much quit. I was excited the other day as I finished my ice cream to think that before long I will be able to share it with her. Last time she tried ice cream she wasn't too impressed, but we will work on that. We are super excited about packing up the gram scale and the oil and doing away with a few extra meds. I haven't told her yet that her favorite neck pillow will get to make a reappearance. And until I hit send I get to pretend that there aren't new medication decisions on the horizon. Maybe tomorrow. Today I want to talk about my maniacs. Here is what happened in July:
Ella got a 'tude
We did not see fireworks
We learned how to say our last name
We were visted by every one of our aunts and uncles
Ella started eating food without bribery
Clayton decided he is against poop
We went outside maybe twice
It was HOT
1 comment:
Soooo good to hear! Adorable pics! :) ~ljk
Post a Comment