Sunday, December 16, 2012

The real story

C: Santa's coming! We better open the door.
A: Oh he's coming in the door, I thought he came down the chimney?
E: No, the door.
A: Oh okay. How does he get here?
C: He drives a brown car.
E: A pink car!
C: He has to work first.
A: What's Santa going to bring you?
E: Presents. For the babies.
C: Candy canes!
A: Does Santa have reindeer?
E: Yes.
A: How many reindeer does he have?
E: 2.
A: Who is baby Jesus?
E. Santa Claus.
A: How do you tell baby Jesus and Santa Claus apart?
E. Ask Ms. Maria.
A: What color does Santa wear?
C: Red!
E: Red. And a hat.
A: Oh, and a hat?
E: Yes, please. I have pink on.

Well they just heard of Santa's 'existence' a month ago, so I guess we have made good progress.





No comments: