Monday, December 3, 2012

to have and to hold

it's been 7 years since we said I do
those years have been good to me and you
sure it may seem more downs than ups
when sleepless nights empty our cup

but through the struggles, pain and tears
we've built a life, worked through our fears
we've kept each other, our love in sight
it's possible we did something right

our 3 children: sweet, strong and brave
a testament of the love we gave
Ella's will and Clayton's smile
Mya's heart, her peace, her fire

together we'll have many more
with challenges still, that's for sure
but we can do this, you and me
what's still to come, I can't wait to see

Happy Anniversary

these 2 kids had no idea where they were headed
I'm guessing these 2 don't either

 

2 comments:

CJ said...

Happy Anniversary! Seems like your wedding was not that long ago! More blessed years to come!

Anonymous said...

So true & beautiful ~ just like both of you!
~ljk