Friday, February 1, 2013

But that is the only vegetable she eats!

You never really know what you are going to find when you open the crazies' door in the morning or after naps now that they are free from their cribs. We have already 'removed' the doorstop....rewind... B: Clayton what happened here (pointing to the hole in the baseboard)? C: I sit down and I kick it off! .....A: What's going on with that curtain? B: Ummm, I think they have been hanging on it....A: Wow you managed to get 2 comforters, 4 dollies, and 17 blankets (maybe just 9) into the closet. Impressive. ...fastforward...So let's just say that nap time is not going well. I used to say at least at night it is pitch black in there so they can't do too much harm but I think somewhere in the last few days they acquired night vision. Its the carrots, I guess. No more carrots. Go to sleep.

No comments: