To my sorter of pills, this is ridiculous. Who ever decided a quarter pill three times a day was an appropriate solution never had to scrape baclofen dust off her fingertips. Thank you for managing this role. Mya thanks you for remembering the Miralax ever night, and curses her mother for forgetting. Thank you for splitting the mid-night wake ups. I am not sure how long she beeped the other night but I did have a very vivid dream that incorporated its need. And this morning when her bag was still full and the pump will still running...just not pumping... there was no one to vent to. How many more different parts of this day could possibly require peer review? To my partner in face-mangling crime. Thank you for helping me get her onto bipap every night, and for those days when it is just done before I have a chance. Sometimes a mama needs a break from repeating 'I am sorry but you really need this'. To my carseat installer, my front step shoveler, my Target runner, my bedtime story reader, bonus boo-boo kisser, my mail retriever, my trash bin hauler, my leaf raker, my dish washer, my co-enforcer, my puppy pajama laundry mover, my big baby finder and my smoothie maker, you are appreciated. With the help of some amazing friends who imagined the need and offered to just be here this week we have nearly made it out unscathed, but we are very glad we will be having you back. Fly safe and enjoy your time.
 |
| Don't worry, I will let you have this job back. |
 |
| Winter arrived while you were gone, but Mya is ready! |
 |
Cheese! Hey guys, smile. both of you. look at the camera. Clayton. Ella. Yo. Ok fine. |
No comments:
Post a Comment