Friday, April 20, 2012

I guess we can mark job shadowing off the list

because this little lady has her career plan already laid out.

Several funny and or sweet things happened today. First PT Patti asked me to grab Mya's Benik vest. As she was putting it on Mya, Ella jumps up and yells Mya ball! And she runs to the play room and returns rolling the therapy ball. And I am thinking, oh yeah I guess she will need that too. Then Ella returns to the play room to grab her dollie who she then begins to 'stretch' on the ball using near perfect technique. Later Mya starts in on the chokie sound that is our signal to toss the rugs out of the way and crank her chair away from the furniture and before I can readjust to give her back a few whacks Ella has run over and is doing it for me. And tonight when daddy asked if she and Clayton are ready for bed and Ella claims me for her ride into the room I tell her okay but I have to set Mya down first. Ella looks down at her blue chair and notices that is where she had set her empty milk cup and quickly grabs it out of the seat.

I mean it really won't be all that long before I am no longer needed.

okay maybe you aren't supposed to grab the child by the face


No comments: