Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Excessive exclamation points are a pet peeve of mine!!!

If you haven't discovered Pinterest, you apparently get out too much. Addicting fantastic randomness! This is my current Mya-feeding pastime. Today I learned the secret to berries that last weeks longer and found a cookie recipe I just have to try for Halloween. If I was planning a party: center pieces, done. Last night I found instructions for a dress I will be making for the girls next summer, it only requires 2 bandanas, ribbon and thread! I can totally do that. I also found plans for a Little Helper stool I need to con my handy brother into building (ok, judging from the Cozy Coupe incident I need to con him into building two). $20 in material, are you kidding!! Like I said, addicted.

Mostly I have been sticking to the kids craft ideas, and there are tons out there. I have a trip to Michael's in my future. I am so excited to stock up on brightly colored items that will eventually litter the house, and our refrigerator. I have a line of old formula canisters across the wall of the garage that Bernie has been bugging me to recycle, but no, they do have a purpose. Crafts. Well, first to store crafting materials, but maybe some day they will turn into crafts. That sounds a bit advanced for now. We just started with crayons, and mostly we eat them. But, I am happy to report that today we actually spent more time with them on the paper than in our mouths. My budding artists. Clayton is sort of attached to the purple crayon. He also likes the purple toothbrush, but that is another story. Oh, a line of kids toothbrushes, that would be super cute to pin!!!

No comments: